Location: Bean in Dingle Coffee Roasters, Ballinaboula Industrial Estate, Dingle.
Contract based 36 hours per week / Mon - Fri
Start date: ASAP
A new opportunity to join the bean in dingle team :)
This role is based in our roaster just outside Dingle town and you will work closely with our head roaster to ensure the smooth running of the coffee roaster. You will also get to experience working in the coffee shop from time to time. This role does require a full driving license as you will be required to deliver coffee at times and fulfil online and whole sale orders.
- Dealing with deliveries including green coffee and stock for coffee shops
- Working closely and reporting to our Head Roaster
- Grinding and packing of roasted coffee in an organised manner
- Dispatching online orders efficiently
- Cleaning and maintenance of the roastery
- Regular cupping and quality control, coffee tasting.
- Assisting head roaster in product development
- From time to time experience working in the Bean in Dingle coffee shop
- As required, undertake roast training with a view to production roasting
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Competency in use of email, spreadsheets and other computer applications
- An interest in coffee and coffee development
- Attention to detail
- Clean full driving license
- Roasting experience beneficial
- Barista experience beneficial
Please express interest by emailing your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.